Osteopathist with 15 years of experience in diagnostics of functional disorders and practical application of such areas of medicine as osteopathy, manual therapy, physical therapy, as well as physical exercise and therapeutic massage, taping, sports medicine. I provide online appointments.
A little about myself and my path. In 2007 I graduated from the Medical Faculty of Uzhgorod National University with a specialty in medicine, in 2009 internship in internal medicine, in 2010 specialization in Kyiv Medical University UANM
I also recommend that you check out the following important posts:
- Pass the quick medical red flags test
- Detailed description of my online osteopathic consultancy system
- Choose the option of making an appointment for a consultation
- Your first osteopath visit. What you need to know
- Osteopath - questions asked by patients
- To understand how the treatment goes, you can check out the cases from my practice
Write in watsapp, there we will clarify the variant, time of video consultation and/or you will receive a link to the questionnaire.
In the future you will only need a Google account and will use their convenient services Forms (questionnaire), Docs (materials with recommendations), Meet (video call, we can choose other options).
Write on Telegram
New on Instagram:
The Bible of the sports medicine— Остеопатия, мануальная терапия и кинезиология (@DocTafi) October 3, 2023
That's what this book is sometimes called in the English-speaking world. A thousand-page, two-kilogram weight, a veritable treasure trove of wisdom. Highly recommended. 👌
One reading is definitely not enough, sometimes you need to reread it. pic.twitter.com/GxWzpf4zDk